- Types Of Speech
- You can use hydrogen as a noun in a sentence.
- About Hydrogen
- A 3 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters d, e, g, h, n, o, r, and y, 6 consonants, 2 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ro. Hydrogen starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters h, hy, hyd, hydr, hydro, and the ending characters are n, en, gen, ogen, rogen, ..
- A nonmetallic univalent element that is normally a colorless and odorless highly flammable diatomic gas; the simplest and lightest and most abundant element in the universe
- Pig Latin
- Hydrogen in Pig Latin is said as "ydrogenhay or ydrogenhway".
- h | y | d | r | o | g | e | n
- hy | yd | dr | ro | og | ge | en
- hyd | ydr | dro | rog | oge | gen
- hydr | ydro | drog | roge | ogen
- Word Gram
|Hydrogen||a nonmetallic univalent element that is normally a colorless and odorless highly flammable diatomic gas|
the simplest and lightest and most abundant element in the universe
View English words with the unique letters used in hydrogen. Words With The Letters Deghnory
|Hydrogenate||combine or treat with or expose to hydrogen, especially to add hydrogen to the molecule of (an unsaturated organic compound)|
|Element||an artifact that is one of the individual parts of which a composite entity is made up|
especially a part that can be separated from or attached to a system
"spare components for cars"
"a component or constituent element of a system"
|Gas||a pedal that controls the throttle valve|
"he stepped on the gas"
|Tritium||a radioactive isotope of hydrogen;|
atoms of tritium have three times the mass of ordinary hydrogen atoms
|Water||facility that provides a source of water;|
"the town debated the purification of the water supply";
"first you have to cut off the water"
Hydrogen Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With H
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters