- Types Of Speech
- You can use hydrolyse as a verb in a sentence.
- About Hydrolyse
- A 3 syllables verb and 9 letters with the letters d, e, h, l, o, r, s, and y, 7 consonants, 2 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter o. Hydrolyse starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters h, hy, hyd, hydr, hydro, and the ending characters are e, se, yse, lyse, olyse, ..
- Undergo hydrolysis; decompose by reacting with water
- Pig Latin
- Hydrolyse in Pig Latin is said as "ydrolysehay or ydrolysehway".
- h | y | d | r | o | l | y | s | e
- hy | yd | dr | ro | ol | ly | ys | se
- hyd | ydr | dro | rol | oly | lys | yse
- hydr | ydro | drol | roly | olys | lyse
- Word Gram
decompose by reacting with water
View English words with the unique letters used in hydrolyse. Words With The Letters Dehlorsy
|Change||the action of changing something|
"the change of government had no impact on the economy"
"his change on abortion cost him the election"
Hydrolyse Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With H
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters