- Types Of Speech
- You can use hyphenated as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Hyphenated
- A 4 syllables adjective satellite and 10 letters with the letters a, d, e, h, n, p, t, and y, 7 consonants, 3 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters en. Hyphenated starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters h, hy, hyp, hyph, hyphe, and the ending characters are d, ed, ted, ated, nated, ..
- (of words) combined by means of a hyphen to form a unit; "hyphenated words"; "many femninists have chosen hyphenated names their children--today''s so-called hyphenated babies"; "multiculturalism nurtures respect for hyphenated identities"
- Pig Latin
- Hyphenated in Pig Latin is said as "yphenatedhay or yphenatedhway".
- h | y | p | h | e | n | a | t | e | d
- hy | yp | ph | he | en | na | at | te | ed
- hyp | yph | phe | hen | ena | nat | ate | ted
- hyph | yphe | phen | hena | enat | nate | ated
- Word Gram
|Hyphenated||(of words) combined by means of a hyphen to form a unit|
"many femninists have chosen hyphenated names their children--today''s so-called hyphenated babies"
"multiculturalism nurtures respect for hyphenated identities"
View English words with the unique letters used in hyphenated. Words With The Letters Adehnpty
|Combined||made or joined or united into one|
Hyphenated Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With H
- Ends With D
- Spelled With / Contains Letters