- Types Of Speech
- You can use hyphenation as a noun in a sentence.
- About Hyphenation
- A 4 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, e, h, i, n, o, p, t, and y, 7 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter n. Hyphenation starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters h, hy, hyp, hyph, hyphe, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- Connecting syllables and words by hyphens
- Pig Latin
- Hyphenation in Pig Latin is said as "yphenationhay or yphenationhway".
- h | y | p | h | e | n | a | t | i | o | n
- hy | yp | ph | he | en | na | at | ti | io | on
- hyp | yph | phe | hen | ena | nat | ati | tio | ion
- hyph | yphe | phen | hena | enat | nati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- connecting syllables and words by hyphens
- division of a word especially at the end of a line on a page
|Hyphenation||connecting syllables and words by hyphens|
View English words with the unique letters used in hyphenation. Words With The Letters Aehinopty
|Hyphen||a punctuation mark (-) used between parts of a compound word or between the syllables of a word when the word is divided at the end of a line of text|
|Hyphenate||divide or connect with a hyphen|
"hyphenate these words and names"
|Punctuation||the use of certain marks to clarify meaning of written material by grouping words grammatically into sentences and clauses and phrases|
|Orthography||a method of representing the sounds of a language by written or printed symbols|
Hyphenation Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With H
- Ends With N