- Types Of Speech
- You can use hypokalemia as a noun in a sentence.
- About Hypokalemia
- A 6 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, e, h, i, k, l, m, o, p, and y, 6 consonants, 5 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letter a. Hypokalemia starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters h, hy, hyp, hypo, hypok, and the ending characters are a, ia, mia, emia, lemia, ..
- Abnormally low level of potassium in the circulating blood leading to weakness and heart abnormalities; associated with adrenal tumors or starvation or taking diuretics
- Compound Words
- A compound word, hypokalemia has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are hypo, and kalemia.
- Pig Latin
- Hypokalemia in Pig Latin is said as "ypokalemiahay or ypokalemiahway".
- h | y | p | o | k | a | l | e | m | i | a
- hy | yp | po | ok | ka | al | le | em | mi | ia
- hyp | ypo | pok | oka | kal | ale | lem | emi | mia
- hypo | ypok | poka | okal | kale | alem | lemi | emia
- Word Gram
|Hyperkalemia||higher than normal levels of potassium in the circulating blood|
associated with kidney failure or sometimes with the use of diuretic drugs
|Hypokalemia||abnormally low level of potassium in the circulating blood leading to weakness and heart abnormalities|
associated with adrenal tumors or starvation or taking diuretics
View English words with the unique letters used in hypokalemia. Words With The Letters Aehiklmopy
|Symptom||anything that accompanies X and is regarded as an indication of X''s existence|
Hypokalemia Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With H
- Ends With A