- Types Of Speech
- You can use hypothalamus as a noun in a sentence.
- About Hypothalamus
- A 5 syllables noun and 12 letters with the letters a, h, l, m, o, p, s, t, u, and y, 8 consonants, 4 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters ha. Hypothalamus starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters h, hy, hyp, hypo, hypot, and the ending characters are s, us, mus, amus, lamus, ..
- A basal part of the diencephalon governing autonomic nervous system
- Compound Words
- A compound word, hypothalamus has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are hypo, and thalamus.
- Pig Latin
- Hypothalamus in Pig Latin is said as "ypothalamushay or ypothalamushway".
- h | y | p | o | t | h | a | l | a | m | u | s
- hy | yp | po | ot | th | ha | al | la | am | mu | us
- hyp | ypo | pot | oth | tha | hal | ala | lam | amu | mus
- hypo | ypot | poth | otha | thal | hala | alam | lamu | amus
- Word Gram
|Hypothalamus||a basal part of the diencephalon governing autonomic nervous system|
View English words with the unique letters used in hypothalamus. Words With The Letters Ahlmopstuy
|Diencephalon||the posterior division of the forebrain;|
connects the cerebral hemispheres with the mesencephalon
Hypothalamus Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With H
- Ends With S