- Types Of Speech
- You can use identically as a adverb in a sentence.
- About Identically
- A 4 syllables adverb and 11 letters with the letters a, c, d, e, i, l, n, t, and y, 7 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter i. Identically starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters i, id, ide, iden, ident, and the ending characters are y, ly, lly, ally, cally, . Identically is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- With complete identity; in an identical manner; "he is fitted with an identically similar one"
- Compound Words
- A compound word, identically has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are identic, and ally.
- Pig Latin
- Identically in Pig Latin is said as "identicallyay or identicallyway".
- i | d | e | n | t | i | c | a | l | l | y
- id | de | en | nt | ti | ic | ca | al | ll | ly
- ide | den | ent | nti | tic | ica | cal | all | lly
- iden | dent | enti | ntic | tica | ical | call | ally
- Word Gram
|Alike||in a like manner|
"they walk alike"
"he has a Mercedes, too"
|AS||a United States territory on the eastern part of the island of Samoa|
|Besides||making an additional point|
"I don''t want to go to a restaurant
besides, we can''t afford it"
"she couldn''t shelter behind him all the time and in any case he wasn''t always with her"
View all cognitive synonyms for Identically
|Identically||with complete identity|
in an identical manner
"he is fitted with an identically similar one"
View English words with the unique letters used in identically. Words With The Letters Acdeilnty
|Identical||(of twins) derived from a single egg or ovum;|
"identical twins are monovular"
|Indistinguishable||not capable of being distinguished or differentiated;|
"the two specimens are actually different from each other but the differences are almost indistinguishable";
"the twins were indistinguishable";
"a colorless person quite indistinguishable from the col
Identically Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With I
- Ends With Y