- Types Of Speech
- You can use identification as a noun in a sentence.
- About Identification
- A 6 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters a, c, d, e, f, i, n, o, and t, 7 consonants, 7 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letters fi. Identification starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters i, id, ide, iden, ident, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- The act of designating or identifying something
- Pig Latin
- Identification in Pig Latin is said as "identificationay or identificationway".
- i | d | e | n | t | i | f | i | c | a | t | i | o | n
- id | de | en | nt | ti | if | fi | ic | ca | at | ti | io | on
- ide | den | ent | nti | tif | ifi | fic | ica | cat | ati | tio | ion
- iden | dent | enti | ntif | tifi | ific | fica | icat | cati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the act of designating or identifying something
- attribution to yourself (consciously or unconsciously) of the characteristics of another person (or group of persons)
- the process of recognizing something or someone by remembering;
"a politician whose recall of names was as remarkable as his recognition of faces";
"experimental psychologists measure the elapsed time from the onset of the stimulus to its recognition by t
- evidence of identity;
something that identifies a person or thing
- the condition of having your identity established;
"the thief's identification was followed quickly by his arrest"
|Adage||a condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people|
|Affiliation||the act of becoming formally connected or joined|
"welcomed the affiliation of the research center with the university"
|Airiness||lightness in movement or manner|
|Allocation||(computer science) the assignment of particular areas of a magnetic disk to particular data or instructions|
|Amalgamation||the combination of two or more commercial companies|
|Appellation||identifying word or words by which someone or something is called and classified or distinguished from others|
View all cognitive synonyms for Identification
|Identification||the act of designating or identifying something|
View English words with the unique letters used in identification. Words With The Letters Acdefinot
|Denominate||assign a name or title to|
|Describe||identify as in botany or biology, for example|
|Designate||design or destine|
"She was intended to become the director"
|Discover||get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally|
"I learned that she has two grown-up children"
"I see that you have been promoted"
|Distinguish||mark as different|
"We distinguish several kinds of maple"
|Identify||consider to be equal or the same|
"He identified his brother as one of the fugitives"
|Key||metal device shaped in such a way that when it is inserted into the appropriate lock the lock''s mechanism can be rotated|
|Name||by the sanction or authority of|
"halt in the name of the law"
|Determination||the act of determining the properties of something|
|Finding||the act of determining the properties of something|
Identification Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With I
- Ends With N