- Types Of Speech
- You can use immortality as a noun in a sentence.
- About Immortality
- A 5 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, i, l, m, o, r, t, and y, 7 consonants, 4 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter t. Immortality starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters i, im, imm, immo, immor, and the ending characters are y, ty, ity, lity, ality, . Immortality is also a double consonant (mm) word. View the double consonant words list.
- The quality or state of being immortal
- Old French
- Pig Latin
- Immortality in Pig Latin is said as "immortalityay or immortalityway".
- i | m | m | o | r | t | a | l | i | t | y
- im | mm | mo | or | rt | ta | al | li | it | ty
- imm | mmo | mor | ort | rta | tal | ali | lit | ity
- immo | mmor | mort | orta | rtal | tali | alit | lity
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the quality or state of being immortal
- perpetual life after death
|Afterlife||life after death|
|Anamnesis||the ability to recall past occurrences|
|Animation||general activity and motion|
|Birth||the event of being born|
"they celebrated the birth of their first child"
|Caption||brief description accompanying an illustration|
View all cognitive synonyms for Immortality
|Mortality||the quality or state of being mortal|
|Immortality||the quality or state of being immortal|
View English words with the unique letters used in immortality. Words With The Letters Ailmorty
Immortality Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With I
- Ends With Y