- Types Of Speech
- You can use impoverishment as a noun in a sentence.
- About Impoverishment
- A 5 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters e, h, i, m, n, o, p, r, s, t, and v, 9 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters ri. Impoverishment starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters i, im, imp, impo, impov, and the ending characters are t, nt, ent, ment, hment, ..
- The act of making someone poor
- Anglo Norman
- Pig Latin
- Impoverishment in Pig Latin is said as "impoverishmentay or impoverishmentway".
- i | m | p | o | v | e | r | i | s | h | m | e | n | t
- im | mp | po | ov | ve | er | ri | is | sh | hm | me | en | nt
- imp | mpo | pov | ove | ver | eri | ris | ish | shm | hme | men | ent
- impo | mpov | pove | over | veri | eris | rish | ishm | shme | hmen | ment
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the act of making someone poor
- the state of having little or no money and few or no material possessions
|Impoverishment||the act of making someone poor|
View English words with the unique letters used in impoverishment. Words With The Letters Ehimnoprstv
|Beggar||a pauper who lives by begging|
|Pauperise||reduce to beggary|
|Pauperize||reduce to beggary|
Impoverishment Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With I
- Ends With T