- Types Of Speech
- You can use in as a noun, adverb or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About In
- A 1 syllables noun and 2 letters with the letters i, and n, 1 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters in. In starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters i, and the ending characters are n, ..
- A state in midwestern United States
- School Grade
- In is set as a kindergarten word that starts with i, ends with n, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 2 letters.
- Is in a scrabble word? A 2 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- In in Pig Latin is said as "inay or inway".
- i | n
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a state in midwestern United States
- a unit of length equal to one twelfth of a foot
- a rare soft silvery metallic element;
occurs in small quantities in sphalerite
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- currently fashionable;
"the in thing to do";
"large shoulder pads are in"
- Adverb Examples
- inside an enclosed space
- to or toward the inside of;
"smash in the door"
|Access||the act of approaching or entering|
"he gained access to the building"
|Adit||a nearly horizontal passage from the surface into a mine|
|Advanced||(of societies) highly developed especially in technology or industry|
"an advanced country technologically"
|Agency||how a result is obtained or an end is achieved|
"a means of control"
"an example is the best agency of instruction"
"the true way to success"
|Airlock||a chamber that provides access to space where air is under pressure|
|Aisle||passageway between seating areas as in an auditorium or passenger vehicle or between areas of shelves of goods as in stores|
|Antechamber||a large entrance or reception room or area|
View all cognitive synonyms for In
|IN||a state in midwestern United States|
View English words with the unique letters used in in. Words With The Letters In
|Midwest||the north central region of the United States (sometimes called the heartland or the breadbasket of America)|
View All Names For In
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Unit (4 letters)||4 +2||6 +3||utin|
|Find (4 letters)||8 +6||9 +6||find|
|Spin (4 letters)||6 +4||8 +5||snip|
|Dint (4 letters)||5 +3||6 +3||dint|
|Ruin (4 letters)||4 +2||6 +3||ruin|
|Wind (4 letters)||8 +6||9 +6||dinw|
|Snip (4 letters)||6 +4||8 +5||snip|
|Gin (3 letters)||4 +2||6 +3||gin|
|Din (3 letters)||4 +2||5 +2||din|
|Sin (3 letters)||3 +1||4 +1||ins|
|Nip (3 letters)||5 +3||7 +4||pin|
|Nit (3 letters)||3 +1||4 +1||tin|
|Nib (3 letters)||5 +3||7 +4||nib|
|Ani (3 letters)||3 +1||4 +1||ain|
|Unio (4 letters)||4 +2||6 +3||unio|
|Wing (4 letters)||8 +6||10 +7||wing|
|Hind (4 letters)||8 +6||8 +5||hind|
|Fin (3 letters)||6 +4||7 +4||fin|
|Vein (4 letters)||7 +5||9 +6||vine|
|Ring (4 letters)||5 +3||7 +4||ring|
|Bin (3 letters)||5 +3||7 +4||nib|
|Pin (3 letters)||5 +3||7 +4||pin|
|Tin (3 letters)||3 +1||4 +1||tin|
|Twin (4 letters)||7 +5||8 +5||twin|
|Fins (4 letters)||7 +5||8 +5||fins|
In Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With I
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters