- Types Of Speech
- You can use inaccessible as a article or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Inaccessible
- A 5 syllables article and 12 letters with the letters a, b, c, e, i, l, n, and s, 7 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters es. Inaccessible starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters i, in, ina, inac, inacc, and the ending characters are e, le, ble, ible, sible, . Inaccessible is also a double consonant (cc), and double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Capable of being reached only with great difficulty or not at all
- Middle French
- School Grade
- Inaccessible is set as a sat word that starts with i, ends with e, 5 syllables, 5 vowels and 12 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Inaccessible in Pig Latin is said as "inaccessibleay or inaccessibleway".
- i | n | a | c | c | e | s | s | i | b | l | e
- in | na | ac | cc | ce | es | ss | si | ib | bl | le
- ina | nac | acc | cce | ces | ess | ssi | sib | ibl | ble
- inac | nacc | acce | cces | cess | essi | ssib | sibl | ible
- Word Gram
- Article Examples
- capable of being reached only with great difficulty or not at all
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- not capable of being obtained;
"a rare work, today almost inaccessible";
"timber is virtually unobtainable in the islands";
"untouchable resources buried deep within the earth"
|ALIR||a terrorist organization that seeks to overthrow the government dominated by Tutsi and to reinstitute Hutu control|
"in 1999 ALIR guerrillas kidnapped and killed eight foreign tourists"
|Aloof||remote in manner|
"stood apart with aloof dignity"
"a distant smile"
"he was upstage with strangers"
|Antipodal||the relation of opposition along a diameter|
|Antipodean||relating to the antipodes or situated at opposite sides of the earth|
"antipodal regions of the earth"
"antipodal points on a sphere"
|Aplomb||great coolness and composure under strain|
"keep your cool"
|Arctic||a waterproof overshoe that protects shoes from water or snow|
|Army For The Liberation Of Rwanda|
|Assuredness||great coolness and composure under strain|
"keep your cool"
|Backward||directed or facing toward the back or rear|
"a backward view"
|Back Of Beyond|
View all cognitive synonyms for Inaccessible
|Accessible||capable of being reached|
"a town accessible by rail"
|Inaccessible||capable of being reached only with great difficulty or not at all|
View English words with the unique letters used in inaccessible. Words With The Letters Abceilns
|Deserted||remote from civilization;|
"the victim was lured to a deserted spot"
|Out Of Reachp||n/a|
|Remote||a device that can be used to control a machine or apparatus from a distance;|
"he lost the remote for his TV"
|Solitary||one who lives in solitude|
Similar Words Of Inaccessible
Inaccessible Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With I
- Ends With E