- Types Of Speech
- You can use inapposite as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Inapposite
- A 4 syllables adjective satellite and 10 letters with the letters a, e, i, n, o, p, s, and t, 5 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters po. Inapposite starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters i, in, ina, inap, inapp, and the ending characters are e, te, ite, site, osite, . Inapposite is also a double consonant (pp) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Of an inappropriate or misapplied nature
- Pig Latin
- Inapposite in Pig Latin is said as "inappositeay or inappositeway".
- i | n | a | p | p | o | s | i | t | e
- in | na | ap | pp | po | os | si | it | te
- ina | nap | app | ppo | pos | osi | sit | ite
- inap | napp | appo | ppos | posi | osit | site
- Word Gram
"there was a search for beauty that had somehow gone adrift"
|Amiss||in an imperfect or faulty way|
"The lobe was imperfectly developed"
"Miss Bennet would not play at all amiss if she practiced more"- Jane Austen
|Askew||turned or twisted toward one side|
"a...youth with a gorgeous red necktie all awry"- G.K.Chesterton
"his wig was, as the British say, skew-whiff"
|Awkward||not at ease socially|
unsure and constrained in manner
"awkward and reserved at parties"
"ill at ease among eddies of people he didn''t know"
"was always uneasy with strangers"
|Awry||away from the correct or expected course|
"something has gone awry in our plans"
"something went badly amiss in the preparations"
|Bad||that which is below standard or expectations as of ethics or decency|
"take the bad with the good"
|Badness||an attribute of mischievous children|
|Beside The Mark|
|Beside The Point|
View all cognitive synonyms for Inapposite
|Inapposite||of an inappropriate or misapplied nature|
View English words with the unique letters used in inapposite. Words With The Letters Aeinopst
|Malapropos||of an inappropriate or incorrectly applied nature|
Inapposite Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With I
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters