- Types Of Speech
- You can use inattentiveness as a noun in a sentence.
- About Inattentiveness
- A 6 syllables noun and 15 letters with the letters a, e, i, n, s, t, and v, 9 consonants, 6 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letter t. Inattentiveness starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters i, in, ina, inat, inatt, and the ending characters are s, ss, ess, ness, eness, . Inattentiveness is also a double consonant (tt), and double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- The trait of not being considerate and thoughtful of others
- Compound Words
- A compound word, inattentiveness has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are inattentive, and ness.
- Pig Latin
- Inattentiveness in Pig Latin is said as "inattentivenessay or inattentivenessway".
- i | n | a | t | t | e | n | t | i | v | e | n | e | s | s
- in | na | at | tt | te | en | nt | ti | iv | ve | en | ne | es | ss
- ina | nat | att | tte | ten | ent | nti | tiv | ive | ven | ene | nes | ess
- inat | natt | atte | tten | tent | enti | ntiv | tive | iven | vene | enes | ness
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the trait of not being considerate and thoughtful of others
- a lack of attentiveness (as to children or helpless people)
|Attentiveness||the trait of being observant and paying attention|
|Inattentiveness||the trait of not being considerate and thoughtful of others|
View English words with the unique letters used in inattentiveness. Words With The Letters Aeinstv
|Trait||a distinguishing feature of your personal nature|
Inattentiveness Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With I
- Ends With S