- Types Of Speech
- You can use incapacitating as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Incapacitating
- A 6 syllables adjective satellite and 14 letters with the letters a, c, g, i, n, p, and t, 8 consonants, 6 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letters ci. Incapacitating starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters i, in, inc, inca, incap, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, ting, ating, ..
- That cripples or disables or incapacitates; "a crippling injury"
- Pig Latin
- Incapacitating in Pig Latin is said as "incapacitatingay or incapacitatingway".
- i | n | c | a | p | a | c | i | t | a | t | i | n | g
- in | nc | ca | ap | pa | ac | ci | it | ta | at | ti | in | ng
- inc | nca | cap | apa | pac | aci | cit | ita | tat | ati | tin | ing
- inca | ncap | capa | apac | paci | acit | cita | itat | tati | atin | ting
- Word Gram
|Incapacitating||that cripples or disables or incapacitates|
"a crippling injury"
View English words with the unique letters used in incapacitating. Words With The Letters Acginpt
|Unhealthful||detrimental to good health;|
"unhealthful air pollution";
"unhealthful conditions in old apartments with peeling lead-based paint"
Incapacitating Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With I
- Ends With G