- Types Of Speech
- You can use indefatigable as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Indefatigable
- A 6 syllables adjective satellite and 13 letters with the letters a, b, d, e, f, g, i, l, n, and t, 7 consonants, 6 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letter t. Indefatigable starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters i, in, ind, inde, indef, and the ending characters are e, le, ble, able, gable, ..
- Showing sustained enthusiastic action with unflagging vitality; "an indefatigable advocate of equal rights"; "a tireless worker"; "unflagging pursuit of excellence"
- Middle French
- School Grade
- Indefatigable is set as a sat word that starts with i, ends with e, 6 syllables, 6 vowels and 13 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Indefatigable in Pig Latin is said as "indefatigableay or indefatigableway".
- i | n | d | e | f | a | t | i | g | a | b | l | e
- in | nd | de | ef | fa | at | ti | ig | ga | ab | bl | le
- ind | nde | def | efa | fat | ati | tig | iga | gab | abl | ble
- inde | ndef | defa | efat | fati | atig | tiga | igab | gabl | able
- Word Gram
"an abiding belief"
|Absorbed||taken in through the pores of a surface|
"the absorbed water expanded the sponge"
|Ardent||glowing or shining like fire|
"from rank to rank she darts her ardent eyes"- Alexander Pope
"frightened by his ardent burning eyes"
|Arduous||difficult to accomplish|
demanding considerable mental effort and skill
"the arduous work of preparing a dictionary"
|Assiduous||marked by care and persistent effort|
"her assiduous attempts to learn French"
"sedulous pursuit of legal and moral principles"
|Avid||marked by active interest and enthusiasm|
"an avid sports fan"
"a great walker"
"an eager beaver"
|Backbreaking||characterized by toilsome effort to the point of exhaustion|
especially physical effort
"worked their arduous way up the mining valley"
"a grueling campaign"
"spent many laborious hours on the project"
|Bulldog||a sturdy thickset short-haired breed with a large head and strong undershot lower jaw|
developed originally in England for bull baiting
|Ceaseless||uninterrupted in time and indefinitely long continuing|
"the ceaseless thunder of surf"
"in constant pain"
"night and day we live with the incessant noise of the city"
"the never-ending search for happiness"
"the perpetual struggle to maintain standar
View all cognitive synonyms for Indefatigable
|Indefatigable||showing sustained enthusiastic action with unflagging vitality|
"an indefatigable advocate of equal rights"
"a tireless worker"
"unflagging pursuit of excellence"
View English words with the unique letters used in indefatigable. Words With The Letters Abdefgilnt
|Energetic||possessing or exerting or displaying energy;|
"an energetic fund raiser for the college";
"an energetic group of hikers"
Indefatigable Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With I
- Ends With E