- Types Of Speech
- You can use industrialized as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Industrialized
- A 6 syllables adjective satellite and 14 letters with the letters a, d, e, i, l, n, r, s, t, u, and z, 8 consonants, 6 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letters ri. Industrialized starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters i, in, ind, indu, indus, and the ending characters are d, ed, zed, ized, lized, ..
- Made industrial; converted to industrialism; "industrialized areas"
- Compound Words
- A compound word, industrialized has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are industrial, and ized.
- Pig Latin
- Industrialized in Pig Latin is said as "industrializeday or industrializedway".
- i | n | d | u | s | t | r | i | a | l | i | z | e | d
- in | nd | du | us | st | tr | ri | ia | al | li | iz | ze | ed
- ind | ndu | dus | ust | str | tri | ria | ial | ali | liz | ize | zed
- indu | ndus | dust | ustr | stri | tria | rial | iali | aliz | lize | ized
- Word Gram
converted to industrialism
View English words with the unique letters used in industrialized. Words With The Letters Adeilnrstuz
|Industrial||suitable to stand up to hard wear;|
Industrialized Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With I
- Ends With D