- Types Of Speech
- You can use inequality as a noun in a sentence.
- About Inequality
- A 5 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, e, i, l, n, q, t, u, and y, 5 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters ua. Inequality starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters i, in, ine, ineq, inequ, and the ending characters are y, ty, ity, lity, ality, ..
- Lack of equality; "the growing inequality between rich and poor"
- Old French
- Pig Latin
- Inequality in Pig Latin is said as "inequalityay or inequalityway".
- i | n | e | q | u | a | l | i | t | y
- in | ne | eq | qu | ua | al | li | it | ty
- ine | neq | equ | qua | ual | ali | lit | ity
- ineq | nequ | equa | qual | uali | alit | lity
- Word Gram
|Abnormality||behavior that breaches the rule or etiquette or custom or morality|
|Admixture||the act of mixing together|
"paste made by a mix of flour and water"
"the mixing of sound channels in the recording studio"
|Antagonism||(biochemistry) interference in or inhibition of the physiological action of a chemical substance by another having a similar structure|
|Arbitrariness||the trait of acting unpredictably and more from whim or caprice than from reason or judgment|
"I despair at the flightiness and whimsicality of my memory"
|Arguing||a contentious speech act|
a dispute where there is strong disagreement
"they were involved in a violent argument"
|Argument||a variable in a logical or mathematical expression whose value determines the dependent variable|
if f(x)=y, x is the independent variable
|Argumentation||the methodical process of logical reasoning|
"I can''t follow your line of reasoning"
|Asperity||harshness of manner|
|Asymmetry||(mathematics) a lack of symmetry|
|Battle||an energetic attempt to achieve something|
"getting through the crowd was a real struggle"
"he fought a battle for recognition"
View all cognitive synonyms for Inequality
|Equality||the quality of being the same in quantity or measure or value or status|
|Inequality||lack of equality|
"the growing inequality between rich and poor"
View English words with the unique letters used in inequality. Words With The Letters Aeilnqtuy
|Difference||the quality of being unlike or dissimilar|
"there are many differences between jazz and rock"
Inequality Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With I
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters