- Types Of Speech
- You can use infidelity as a noun in a sentence.
- About Infidelity
- A 5 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters d, e, f, i, l, n, t, and y, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters de. Infidelity starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters i, in, inf, infi, infid, and the ending characters are y, ty, ity, lity, elity, ..
- The quality of being unfaithful
- Middle French
- School Grade
- Infidelity is set as a sat word that starts with i, ends with y, 5 syllables, 4 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Infidelity in Pig Latin is said as "infidelityay or infidelityway".
- i | n | f | i | d | e | l | i | t | y
- in | nf | fi | id | de | el | li | it | ty
- inf | nfi | fid | ide | del | eli | lit | ity
- infi | nfid | fide | idel | deli | elit | lity
- Word Gram
|Abnegation||renunciation of your own interests in favor of the interests of others|
|Adultery||extramarital sex that willfully and maliciously interferes with marriage relations|
"adultery is often cited as grounds for divorce"
|Affair||a vaguely specified concern|
"several matters to attend to"
"it is none of your affair"
"things are going well"
|Agnosticism||the disbelief in any claims of ultimate knowledge|
|Amor||(Roman mythology) god of love|
counterpart of Greek Eros
|Apostasy||the act of abandoning a party or cause|
|Atheism||a lack of belief in the existence of God or gods|
View all cognitive synonyms for Infidelity
|Faithfulness||the quality of being faithful|
|Fidelity||accuracy with which an electronic system reproduces the sound or image of its input signal|
|Infidelity||the quality of being unfaithful|
View English words with the unique letters used in infidelity. Words With The Letters Defilnty
|Quality||an essential and distinguishing attribute of something or someone|
"the quality of mercy is not strained"--Shakespeare
|Disloyalty||the quality of being disloyal|
|Faithlessness||unfaithfulness by virtue of being unreliable or treacherous|
|Falseness||the quality of not being open or truthful;|
deceitful or hypocritical
|Fickleness||unfaithfulness by virtue of being unreliable or treacherous|
|Inconstancy||the quality of being changeable and variable|
Infidelity Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With I
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters