- About Infighting
- Infighting has the letters f, g, h, i, n, and t, 7 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters gh. Infighting starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters i, in, inf, infi, infig, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, ting, hting, ..
- Pig Latin
- Infighting in Pig Latin is said as "infightingay or infightingway".
- i | n | f | i | g | h | t | i | n | g
- in | nf | fi | ig | gh | ht | ti | in | ng
- inf | nfi | fig | igh | ght | hti | tin | ing
- infi | nfig | figh | ight | ghti | htin | ting
- Word Gram
|Ack Ack Gun|
|Aggressiveness||a disposition to fight|
|Antiaircraft||artillery designed to shoot upward at airplanes|
|Belligerence||a disposition to fight|
|Bicker||a quarrel about petty points|
|Bickering||a quarrel about petty points|
|Biliousness||a disposition to exhibit uncontrolled anger|
"his temper was well known to all his employees"
View all cognitive synonyms for Infighting
View English words with the unique letters used in infighting. Words With The Letters Fghint
Infighting Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With I
- Ends With G
- Spelled With / Contains Letters