- Types Of Speech
- You can use infusion as a noun in a sentence.
- About Infusion
- A 3 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters f, i, n, o, s, and u, 4 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters us. Infusion starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters i, in, inf, infu, infus, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, sion, usion, ..
- The act of infusing or introducing a certain modifying element or quality; "the team''s continued success is attributable to a steady infusion of new talent"
- Old French
- School Grade
- Infusion is set as a sat word that starts with i, ends with n, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Infusion in Pig Latin is said as "infusionay or infusionway".
- i | n | f | u | s | i | o | n
- in | nf | fu | us | si | io | on
- inf | nfu | fus | usi | sio | ion
- infu | nfus | fusi | usio | sion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the act of infusing or introducing a certain modifying element or quality;
"the team's continued success is attributable to a steady infusion of new talent"
- (medicine) the passive introduction of a substance (a fluid or drug or electrolyte) into a vein or between tissues (as by gravitational force)
- the process of extracting certain active properties (as a drug from a plant) by steeping or soaking (usually in water)
- a solution obtained by steeping or soaking a substance (usually in water)
|Absorption And Regurgitation|
|Admixture||the act of mixing together|
"paste made by a mix of flour and water"
"the mixing of sound channels in the recording studio"
|Afflatus||a strong creative impulse|
|Affusion||the act of baptizing someone by pouring water on their head|
|Animation||general activity and motion|
|Animosity||a feeling of ill will arousing active hostility|
|Animus||a feeling of ill will arousing active hostility|
|Annealing||hardening something by heat treatment|
View all cognitive synonyms for Infusion
|Infusion||the act of infusing or introducing a certain modifying element or quality|
"the team''s continued success is attributable to a steady infusion of new talent"
View English words with the unique letters used in infusion. Words With The Letters Finosu
"He impregnated his wife again"
|Infuse||introduce into the body through a vein, for therapeutic purposes|
"Some physiologists infuses sugar solutions into the veins of animals"
|Instill||fill, as with a certain quality|
"The heavy traffic tinctures the air with carbon monoxide"
|Tincture||(pharmacology) a medicine consisting of an extract in an alcohol solution|
|Change Of State|
Infusion Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With I
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters