- About Initials
- Initials has the letters a, i, l, n, s, and t, 4 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ti. Initials starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters i, in, ini, init, initi, and the ending characters are s, ls, als, ials, tials, ..
- Pig Latin
- Initials in Pig Latin is said as "initialsay or initialsway".
- i | n | i | t | i | a | l | s
- in | ni | it | ti | ia | al | ls
- ini | nit | iti | tia | ial | als
- init | niti | itia | tial | ials
- Word Gram
|Adam||street names for methylenedioxymethamphetamine|
|Autograph||a person''s own signature|
|Badge||any feature that is regarded as a sign of status (a particular power or quality or rank)|
"wearing a tie was regarded as a badge of respectability"
|Card||one of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes|
"he collected cards and traded them with the other boys"
|Certificate||a document attesting to the truth of certain stated facts|
View all cognitive synonyms for Initials
View English words with the unique letters used in initials. Words With The Letters Ailnst
Initials Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With I
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters