- Types Of Speech
- You can use ins as a noun in a sentence.
- About Ins
- A 1 syllables noun and 3 letters with the letters i, n, and s, 2 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter n. Ins starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters i, in, and the ending characters are s, ns, ..
- An agency in the Department of Justice that enforces laws and regulations for the admission of foreign-born persons to the United States
- School Grade
- Ins is set as a kindergarten word that starts with i, ends with s, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is ins a scrabble word? A 3 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Ins in Pig Latin is said as "insay or insway".
- i | n | s
- in | ns
- Word Gram
|Board Of Directors|
|Bureaucracy||nonelective government officials|
|Bureaucratism||nonelective government officials|
|Direction||the act of setting and holding a course|
"a new council was installed under the direction of the king"
|Directorate||a group of persons chosen to govern the affairs of a corporation or other large institution|
|Hangover||something that has survived from the past|
"a holdover from the sixties"
"hangovers from the 19th century"
|Hierarchy||the organization of people at different ranks in an administrative body|
View all cognitive synonyms for Ins
|Sin||an act that is regarded by theologians as a transgression of God''s will|
|INS||an agency in the Department of Justice that enforces laws and regulations for the admission of foreign-born persons to the United States|
|ISN||Switzerland''s information network for security and defense studies and for peace and conflict research and for international relations|
View English words with the unique letters used in ins. Words With The Letters Ins
|Agency||how a result is obtained or an end is achieved|
"a means of control"
"an example is the best agency of instruction"
"the true way to success"
|Authority||official permission or approval|
"authority for the program was renewed several times"
|Bureau||furniture with drawers for keeping clothes|
|Office||a job in an organization|
"he occupied a post in the treasury"
|Department Of Justice||n/a|
View All Names For Ins
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Stain (5 letters)||5 +2||6 +2||saint|
|Wings (5 letters)||9 +6||11 +7||swing|
|Finis (5 letters)||8 +5||9 +5||fiins|
|Swing (5 letters)||9 +6||11 +7||swing|
|Using (5 letters)||6 +3||9 +5||suing|
|Stint (5 letters)||5 +2||6 +2||stint|
|Sin (3 letters)||3||4||ins|
|Sting (5 letters)||6 +3||8 +4||sting|
|Nisus (5 letters)||5 +2||7 +3||nisus|
|Sniff (5 letters)||11 +8||12 +8||sniff|
|Ensis (5 letters)||5 +2||6 +2||ensis|
|Canis (5 letters)||7 +4||9 +5||canis|
|Swine (5 letters)||8 +5||9 +5||einsw|
|Tsine (5 letters)||5 +2||6 +2||einst|
|Basin (5 letters)||7 +4||9 +5||sabin|
|Stein (5 letters)||5 +2||6 +2||einst|
|Fins (4 letters)||7 +4||8 +4||fins|
|Inset (5 letters)||5 +2||6 +2||einst|
|NSAID (5 letters)||6 +3||7 +3||nsaid|
|Satin (5 letters)||5 +2||6 +2||saint|
|Seine (5 letters)||5 +2||6 +2||seine|
|Sign (4 letters)||5 +2||7 +3||sing|
|Shine (5 letters)||8 +5||8 +4||shine|
|Sinew (5 letters)||8 +5||9 +5||einsw|
|Sinus (5 letters)||5 +2||7 +3||nisus|
Ins Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With I
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters