- Types Of Speech
- You can use instantaneously as a adverb in a sentence.
- About Instantaneously
- A 6 syllables adverb and 15 letters with the letters a, e, i, l, n, o, s, t, u, and y, 9 consonants, 6 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letter a. Instantaneously starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters i, in, ins, inst, insta, and the ending characters are y, ly, sly, usly, ously, ..
- Without any delay; "he was killed outright"
- Pig Latin
- Instantaneously in Pig Latin is said as "instantaneouslyay or instantaneouslyway".
- i | n | s | t | a | n | t | a | n | e | o | u | s | l | y
- in | ns | st | ta | an | nt | ta | an | ne | eo | ou | us | sl | ly
- ins | nst | sta | tan | ant | nta | tan | ane | neo | eou | ous | usl | sly
- inst | nsta | stan | tant | anta | ntan | tane | aneo | neou | eous | ousl | usly
- Word Gram
|Amain||with all your strength|
"he pulled the ropes amain"
|Apace||with rapid movements|
"he works quickly"
|At Full Speed|
|Away||(of a baseball pitch) on the far side of home plate from the batter|
"the pitch was away (or wide)"
"an outside pitch"
|By Forced Marches|
View all cognitive synonyms for Instantaneously
|Instantaneously||without any delay|
"he was killed outright"
View English words with the unique letters used in instantaneously. Words With The Letters Aeilnostuy
Instantaneously Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With I
- Ends With Y