- Types Of Speech
- You can use instrumentation as a noun in a sentence.
- About Instrumentation
- A 5 syllables noun and 15 letters with the letters a, e, i, m, n, o, r, s, t, and u, 9 consonants, 6 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter e. Instrumentation starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters i, in, ins, inst, instr, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- The act of providing or using the instruments needed for some implementation
- Pig Latin
- Instrumentation in Pig Latin is said as "instrumentationay or instrumentationway".
- i | n | s | t | r | u | m | e | n | t | a | t | i | o | n
- in | ns | st | tr | ru | um | me | en | nt | ta | at | ti | io | on
- ins | nst | str | tru | rum | ume | men | ent | nta | tat | ati | tio | ion
- inst | nstr | stru | trum | rume | umen | ment | enta | ntat | tati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the act of providing or using the instruments needed for some implementation
- the act of arranging a piece of music for an orchestra and assigning parts to the different musical instruments
- an artifact (or system of artifacts) that is instrumental in accomplishing some end
- the instruments called for in a musical score or arrangement for a band or orchestra
|Adaptation||(physiology) the responsive adjustment of a sense organ (as the eye) to varying conditions (as of light)|
|Agency||how a result is obtained or an end is achieved|
"a means of control"
"an example is the best agency of instruction"
"the true way to success"
|Agent||the semantic role of the animate entity that instigates or causes the hapening denoted by the verb in the clause|
|Amount||how much there is of something that you can quantify|
|Appraisal||the classification of someone or something with respect to its worth|
|Approximation||the act of bringing near or bringing together especially the cut edges of tissue|
|Arrangement||the act of arranging and adapting a piece of music|
|Arranging||the act of arranging and adapting a piece of music|
|Assessment||the act of judging or assessing a person or situation or event|
"they criticized my judgment of the contestants"
View all cognitive synonyms for Instrumentation
|Instrumentation||the act of providing or using the instruments needed for some implementation|
View English words with the unique letters used in instrumentation. Words With The Letters Aeimnorstu
|Instrument||the means whereby some act is accomplished|
"my greed was the instrument of my destruction"
"science has given us new tools to fight disease"
Instrumentation Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With I
- Ends With N