- Types Of Speech
- You can use insubordination as a noun in a sentence.
- About Insubordination
- A 6 syllables noun and 15 letters with the letters a, b, d, i, n, o, r, s, t, and u, 8 consonants, 7 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letter d. Insubordination starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters i, in, ins, insu, insub, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- An insubordinate act
- Pig Latin
- Insubordination in Pig Latin is said as "insubordinationay or insubordinationway".
- i | n | s | u | b | o | r | d | i | n | a | t | i | o | n
- in | ns | su | ub | bo | or | rd | di | in | na | at | ti | io | on
- ins | nsu | sub | ubo | bor | ord | rdi | din | ina | nat | ati | tio | ion
- insu | nsub | subo | ubor | bord | ordi | rdin | dina | inat | nati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- an insubordinate act
- defiance of authority
|Badness||an attribute of mischievous children|
|Disobedience||the failure to obey|
|Dissipation||useless or profitless activity|
using or expending or consuming thoughtlessly or carelessly
"if the effort brings no compensating gain it is a waste"
"mindless dissipation of natural resources"
|Dissolution||the termination of a relationship|
"they resented the impingement of American values on European culture"
|Fractiousness||the trait of being prone to disobedience and lack of discipline|
|Indiscipline||the trait of lacking discipline|
View all cognitive synonyms for Insubordination
|Insubordination||an insubordinate act|
View English words with the unique letters used in insubordination. Words With The Letters Abdinorstu
|Resistance||the action of opposing something that you disapprove or disagree with|
"he encountered a general feeling of resistance from many citizens"
"despite opposition from the newspapers he went ahead"
Insubordination Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With I
- Ends With N