- Types Of Speech
- You can use intact as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Intact
- A 2 syllables adjective satellite and 6 letters with the letters a, c, i, n, and t, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters ta. Intact starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters i, in, int, inta, intac, and the ending characters are t, ct, act, tact, ntact, ..
- Constituting the undiminished entirety; lacking nothing essential especially not damaged; "a local motion keepeth bodies integral"- Bacon; "was able to keep the collection entire during his lifetime"; "fought to keep the union intact"
- Middle French
- Is intact a scrabble word? A 8 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Intact in Pig Latin is said as "intactay or intactway".
- i | n | t | a | c | t
- in | nt | ta | ac | ct
- int | nta | tac | act
- inta | ntac | tact
- Word Gram
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- constituting the undiminished entirety;
lacking nothing essential especially not damaged;
"a local motion keepeth bodies integral"- Bacon;
"was able to keep the collection entire during his lifetime";
"fought to keep the union intact"
- undamaged in any way;
"the vase remained intact despite rough handling"
- not impaired or diminished in any way;
"emerged from the trial with his prestige intact";
"the blast left his hearint intact"
- (of a woman) having the hymen unbroken;
"she was intact, virginal"
"an abiding belief"
|Abstainer||a person who refrains from drinking intoxicating beverages|
|Abstinent||a person who refrains from drinking intoxicating beverages|
|Advanced||(of societies) highly developed especially in technology or industry|
"an advanced country technologically"
|Aggregate||the whole amount|
|Altogether||informal terms for nakedness|
"in the raw"
"in the altogether"
"in his birthday suit"
|Amaranthine||of an imaginary flower that never fades|
|Artless||simple and natural|
without cunning or deceit
"an artless manner"
|Assure||be careful or certain to do something|
make certain of something
"He verified that the valves were closed"
"See that the curtains are closed"
"control the quality of the product"
View all cognitive synonyms for Intact
|Intact||constituting the undiminished entirety|
lacking nothing essential especially not damaged
"a local motion keepeth bodies integral"- Bacon
"was able to keep the collection entire during his lifetime"
"fought to keep the union intact"
View English words with the unique letters used in intact. Words With The Letters Acint
|Whole||an assemblage of parts that is regarded as a single entity;|
"how big is that part compared to the whole?";
"the team is a unit"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Antic (5 letters)||7||9||antic|
|Tinca (5 letters)||7||9||antic|
|Tunicata (8 letters)||10 +2||13 +3||aacinttu|
|Actinia (7 letters)||9 +1||11 +1||actinia|
|Actinian (8 letters)||10 +2||13 +3||actinian|
|Tin Can (7 letters)|
|Vatican (7 letters)||12 +4||15 +5||vatican|
|Tunica (6 letters)||8||11 +1||tunica|
|Actin (5 letters)||7||9||antic|
|Intact (6 letters)||8||10||intact|
|Actinic (7 letters)||11 +3||14 +4||actinic|
|Tannic (6 letters)||8||11 +1||tannic|
|Cavatina (8 letters)||13 +5||16 +6||cavatina|
|Cantina (7 letters)||9 +1||12 +2||cantina|
Intact Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With I
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters