- Types Of Speech
- You can use integrity as a noun in a sentence.
- About Integrity
- A 4 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters e, g, i, n, r, t, and y, 6 consonants, 3 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter g. Integrity starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters i, in, int, inte, integ, and the ending characters are y, ty, ity, rity, grity, ..
- Moral soundness
- Middle French
- School Grade
- Integrity is set as a sat word that starts with i, ends with y, 4 syllables, 3 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Integrity in Pig Latin is said as "integrityay or integrityway".
- i | n | t | e | g | r | i | t | y
- in | nt | te | eg | gr | ri | it | ty
- int | nte | teg | egr | gri | rit | ity
- inte | nteg | tegr | egri | grit | rity
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- moral soundness
- an unreduced or unbroken completeness or totality
|Absoluteness||the quality of being absolute|
"the absoluteness of the Pope''s decree could not be challenged"
|Aggregate||the whole amount|
|Bareness||an extreme lack of furnishings or ornamentation|
|Beauteousness||the quality of being good looking and attractive|
|Blamelessness||a state of innocence|
|Breadth||the extent of something from side to side|
|Candidness||the quality of being honest and straightforward in attitude and speech|
|Candor||the quality of being honest and straightforward in attitude and speech|
|Candour||the quality of being honest and straightforward in attitude and speech|
View all cognitive synonyms for Integrity
View English words with the unique letters used in integrity. Words With The Letters Eginrty
|Honestness||the quality of being honest|
|Honesty||the quality of being honest|
|Probity||complete and confirmed integrity|
|Character||the inherent complex of attributes that determine a persons moral and ethical actions and reactions;|
"education has for its object the formation of character"- Herbert Spencer
Integrity Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With I
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters