- Types Of Speech
- You can use intellectualization as a noun in a sentence.
- About Intellectualization
- A 8 syllables noun and 19 letters with the letters a, c, e, i, l, n, o, t, u, and z, 10 consonants, 9 vowels and 8 syllables with the middle letter u. Intellectualization starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters i, in, int, inte, intel, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, . Intellectualization is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- (psychiatry) a defense mechanism that uses reasoning to block out emotional stress and conflict
- Pig Latin
- Intellectualization in Pig Latin is said as "intellectualizationay or intellectualizationway".
- i | n | t | e | l | l | e | c | t | u | a | l | i | z | a | t | i | o | n
- in | nt | te | el | ll | le | ec | ct | tu | ua | al | li | iz | za | at | ti | io | on
- int | nte | tel | ell | lle | lec | ect | ctu | tua | ual | ali | liz | iza | zat | ati | tio | ion
- Word Gram
|Intellectualization||(psychiatry) a defense mechanism that uses reasoning to block out emotional stress and conflict|
View English words with the unique letters used in intellectualization. Words With The Letters Aceilnotuz
Intellectualization Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With I
- Ends With N
- Rhymes for intellectualization?
- What sounds like intellectualization?
- Unscramble Intellectualization