- Types Of Speech
- You can use intensifying as a article in a sentence.
- About Intensifying
- A 5 syllables article and 12 letters with the letters e, f, g, i, n, s, t, and y, 8 consonants, 4 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters si. Intensifying starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters i, in, int, inte, inten, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, ying, fying, ..
- Increasing in strength or intensity
- Pig Latin
- Intensifying in Pig Latin is said as "intensifyingay or intensifyingway".
- i | n | t | e | n | s | i | f | y | i | n | g
- in | nt | te | en | ns | si | if | fy | yi | in | ng
- int | nte | ten | ens | nsi | sif | ify | fyi | yin | ing
- inte | nten | tens | ensi | nsif | sify | ifyi | fyin | ying
- Word Gram
|Moderating||lessening in intensity or strength|
|Intensifying||increasing in strength or intensity|
View English words with the unique letters used in intensifying. Words With The Letters Efginsty
|Augmentative||intensifying by augmentation and enhancement|
|Enhancive||serving an aesthetic purpose in beautifying the body;|
Intensifying Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With I
- Ends With G