- Types Of Speech
- You can use interested as a article or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Interested
- A 4 syllables article and 10 letters with the letters d, e, i, n, r, s, and t, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters re. Interested starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters i, in, int, inte, inter, and the ending characters are d, ed, ted, sted, ested, ..
- Having or showing interest; especially curiosity or fascination or concern; "an interested audience"; "interested in sports"; "was interested to hear about her family"; "interested in knowing who was on the telephone"; "interested spectators"
- School Grade
- Interested is set as a grade six word that starts with i, ends with d, 4 syllables, 4 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Interested in Pig Latin is said as "interesteday or interestedway".
- i | n | t | e | r | e | s | t | e | d
- in | nt | te | er | re | es | st | te | ed
- int | nte | ter | ere | res | est | ste | ted
- inte | nter | tere | eres | rest | este | sted
- Word Gram
- Article Examples
- having or showing interest;
especially curiosity or fascination or concern;
"an interested audience";
"interested in sports";
"was interested to hear about her family";
"interested in knowing who was on the telephone";
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- involved in or affected by or having a claim to or share in;
"a memorandum to those concerned";
"an enterprise in which three men are concerned";
"factors concerned in the rise and fall of epidemics";
"the interested parties met to discuss the business"
|Absorbed||taken in through the pores of a surface|
"the absorbed water expanded the sponge"
|Abstract||a concept or idea not associated with any specific instance|
"he loved her only in the abstract--not in person"
|Abstractionist||a painter of abstract pictures|
|Affianced||pledged to be married|
"the engaged couple"
|Agape||a religious meal shared as a sign of love and fellowship|
View all cognitive synonyms for Interested
|Uninterested||having no care or interest in knowing|
"she appeared totally uninterested"
|Interested||having or showing interest|
especially curiosity or fascination or concern
"an interested audience"
"interested in sports"
"was interested to hear about her family"
"interested in knowing who was on the telephone"
View English words with the unique letters used in interested. Words With The Letters Deinrst
|Curious||eager to investigate and learn or learn more (sometimes about others'' concerns);|
"a curious child is a teacher''s delight";
"a trap door that made me curious";
"traffic was slowed by curious rubberneckers";
"curious about the nei
|Fascinated||having your attention fixated as though by a spell|
Interested Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With I
- Ends With D
- Spelled With / Contains Letters