- Types Of Speech
- You can use intermolecular as a article in a sentence.
- About Intermolecular
- A 6 syllables article and 14 letters with the letters a, c, e, i, l, m, n, o, r, t, and u, 8 consonants, 6 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letters ol. Intermolecular starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters i, in, int, inte, inter, and the ending characters are r, ar, lar, ular, cular, ..
- Existing or acting between molecules; "intermolecular forces"; "intermolecular condensation"
- Compound Words
- A compound word, intermolecular has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are inter, and molecular.
- Pig Latin
- Intermolecular in Pig Latin is said as "intermolecularay or intermolecularway".
- i | n | t | e | r | m | o | l | e | c | u | l | a | r
- in | nt | te | er | rm | mo | ol | le | ec | cu | ul | la | ar
- int | nte | ter | erm | rmo | mol | ole | lec | ecu | cul | ula | lar
- inte | nter | term | ermo | rmol | mole | olec | lecu | ecul | cula | ular
- Word Gram
|Intermolecular||existing or acting between molecules|
View English words with the unique letters used in intermolecular. Words With The Letters Aceilmnortu
|Molecule||(nontechnical usage) a tiny piece of anything|
Intermolecular Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With I
- Ends With R