- Types Of Speech
- You can use internally as a adverb in a sentence.
- About Internally
- A 4 syllables adverb and 10 letters with the letters a, e, i, l, n, r, t, and y, 7 consonants, 3 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters rn. Internally starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters i, in, int, inte, inter, and the ending characters are y, ly, lly, ally, nally, . Internally is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- On or from the inside; "an internally controlled environment"
- Compound Words
- A compound word, internally has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are intern, and ally.
- Pig Latin
- Internally in Pig Latin is said as "internallyay or internallyway".
- i | n | t | e | r | n | a | l | l | y
- in | nt | te | er | rn | na | al | ll | ly
- int | nte | ter | ern | rna | nal | all | lly
- inte | nter | tern | erna | rnal | nall | ally
- Word Gram
|Centrally||in or near or toward a center or according to a central role or function|
"The theater is centrally located"
|Course||a mode of action|
"if you persist in that course you will surely fail"
"once a nation is embarked on a course of action it becomes extremely difficult for any retraction to take place"
|Deeply||to a great depth psychologically|
"They felt the loss deeply"
|Genetically||by genetic mechanisms|
"genetically passed down talents"
View all cognitive synonyms for Internally
|Externally||with respect to the outside|
"outwardly, the figure is smooth"
|Internally||on or from the inside|
"an internally controlled environment"
View English words with the unique letters used in internally. Words With The Letters Aeilnrty
|Internal||happening or arising or located within some limits or especially surface;|
"internal mechanism of a toy";
"internal party maneuvering"
Internally Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With I
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters