- Types Of Speech
- You can use interplanetary as a article in a sentence.
- About Interplanetary
- A 6 syllables article and 14 letters with the letters a, e, i, l, n, p, r, t, and y, 9 consonants, 5 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letters la. Interplanetary starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters i, in, int, inte, inter, and the ending characters are y, ry, ary, tary, etary, ..
- Between or among planets; "interplanetary travel"
- Compound Words
- A compound word, interplanetary has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are inter, and planetary.
- Pig Latin
- Interplanetary in Pig Latin is said as "interplanetaryay or interplanetaryway".
- i | n | t | e | r | p | l | a | n | e | t | a | r | y
- in | nt | te | er | rp | pl | la | an | ne | et | ta | ar | ry
- int | nte | ter | erp | rpl | pla | lan | ane | net | eta | tar | ary
- inte | nter | terp | erpl | rpla | plan | lane | anet | neta | etar | tary
- Word Gram
|Asteroidal||of or relating to or resembling an asteroid|
|Astral||being or relating to or resembling or emanating from stars|
"an astral body"
|Astrophysical||of or concerned with astrophysics|
|Celestial||of heaven or the spirit|
"the supernal happiness of a quiet death"
View all cognitive synonyms for Interplanetary
|Interplanetary||between or among planets|
View English words with the unique letters used in interplanetary. Words With The Letters Aeilnprty
|Planet||any of the celestial bodies (other than comets or satellites) that revolve around the sun in the solar system|
Interplanetary Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With I
- Ends With Y