- Types Of Speech
- You can use interstate as a article in a sentence.
- About Interstate
- A 3 syllables article and 10 letters with the letters a, e, i, n, r, s, and t, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters rs. Interstate starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters i, in, int, inte, inter, and the ending characters are e, te, ate, tate, state, ..
- Involving and relating to the mutual relations of states especially of the US; "Interstate Highway Commission"; "interstate highways"; "Interstate Commerce Commission"; "interstate commerce"
- Compound Words
- A compound word, interstate has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are inter, and state.
- Pig Latin
- Interstate in Pig Latin is said as "interstateay or interstateway".
- i | n | t | e | r | s | t | a | t | e
- in | nt | te | er | rs | st | ta | at | te
- int | nte | ter | ers | rst | sta | tat | ate
- inte | nter | ters | erst | rsta | stat | tate
- Word Gram
|Intrastate||relating to or existing within the boundaries of a state|
"intrastate as well as interstate commerce"
|Interstate||involving and relating to the mutual relations of states especially of the US|
"Interstate Highway Commission"
"Interstate Commerce Commission"
View English words with the unique letters used in interstate. Words With The Letters Aeinrst
Interstate Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With I
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters