- Types Of Speech
- You can use interstellar as a article in a sentence.
- About Interstellar
- A 4 syllables article and 12 letters with the letters a, e, i, l, n, r, s, and t, 8 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters st. Interstellar starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters i, in, int, inte, inter, and the ending characters are r, ar, lar, llar, ellar, . Interstellar is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Between or among stars; "the density of hydrogen in interplanetary and interstellar space"
- Compound Words
- A compound word, interstellar has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are inter, and stellar.
- Pig Latin
- Interstellar in Pig Latin is said as "interstellaray or interstellarway".
- i | n | t | e | r | s | t | e | l | l | a | r
- in | nt | te | er | rs | st | te | el | ll | la | ar
- int | nte | ter | ers | rst | ste | tel | ell | lla | lar
- inte | nter | ters | erst | rste | stel | tell | ella | llar
- Word Gram
|Asteroidal||of or relating to or resembling an asteroid|
|Astral||being or relating to or resembling or emanating from stars|
"an astral body"
|Astrophysical||of or concerned with astrophysics|
|Celestial||of heaven or the spirit|
"the supernal happiness of a quiet death"
View all cognitive synonyms for Interstellar
|Interstellar||between or among stars|
"the density of hydrogen in interplanetary and interstellar space"
View English words with the unique letters used in interstellar. Words With The Letters Aeilnrst
|Star||the topology of a network whose components are connected to a hub|
Interstellar Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With I
- Ends With R