- Types Of Speech
- You can use intimidating as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Intimidating
- A 5 syllables adjective satellite and 12 letters with the letters a, d, g, i, m, n, and t, 7 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters id. Intimidating starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters i, in, int, inti, intim, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, ting, ating, ..
- Discouraging through fear
- Pig Latin
- Intimidating in Pig Latin is said as "intimidatingay or intimidatingway".
- i | n | t | i | m | i | d | a | t | i | n | g
- in | nt | ti | im | mi | id | da | at | ti | in | ng
- int | nti | tim | imi | mid | ida | dat | ati | tin | ing
- inti | ntim | timi | imid | mida | idat | dati | atin | ting
- Word Gram
|Abusive||characterized by physical or psychological maltreatment|
"argued...that foster homes are abusive"
|Admonishing||expressing reproof or reproach especially as a corrective|
|Admonitory||expressing reproof or reproach especially as a corrective|
|Baleful||threatening or foreshadowing evil or tragic developments|
"a baleful look"
"his tone became menacing"
"ominous rumblings of discontent"
"sinister storm clouds"
"a sinister smile"
"his threatening behavior"
"ugly black clo
|Balk||an illegal pitching motion while runners are on base|
|Baulk||one of several parallel sloping beams that support a roof|
View all cognitive synonyms for Intimidating
|Intimidating||discouraging through fear|
View English words with the unique letters used in intimidating. Words With The Letters Adgimnt
|Discouraging||depriving of confidence or hope or enthusiasm and hence often deterring action;|
"where never is heard a discouraging word"
Intimidating Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With I
- Ends With G