- Types Of Speech
- You can use intramuscularly as a adverb in a sentence.
- About Intramuscularly
- A 6 syllables adverb and 15 letters with the letters a, c, i, l, m, n, r, s, t, u, and y, 10 consonants, 5 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letter s. Intramuscularly starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters i, in, int, intr, intra, and the ending characters are y, ly, rly, arly, larly, ..
- In an intramuscular way; "administer the drug intramuscularly"
- Pig Latin
- Intramuscularly in Pig Latin is said as "intramuscularlyay or intramuscularlyway".
- i | n | t | r | a | m | u | s | c | u | l | a | r | l | y
- in | nt | tr | ra | am | mu | us | sc | cu | ul | la | ar | rl | ly
- int | ntr | tra | ram | amu | mus | usc | scu | cul | ula | lar | arl | rly
- intr | ntra | tram | ramu | amus | musc | uscu | scul | cula | ular | larl | arly
- Word Gram
|Intramuscularly||in an intramuscular way|
"administer the drug intramuscularly"
View English words with the unique letters used in intramuscularly. Words With The Letters Acilmnrstuy
|Intramuscular||within a muscle;|
"an intramuscular injection"
Intramuscularly Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With I
- Ends With Y