- Types Of Speech
- You can use invigilator as a noun in a sentence.
- About Invigilator
- A 5 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, g, i, l, n, o, r, t, and v, 6 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter i. Invigilator starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters i, in, inv, invi, invig, and the ending characters are r, or, tor, ator, lator, ..
- Someone who watches examination candidates to prevent cheating
- Pig Latin
- Invigilator in Pig Latin is said as "invigilatoray or invigilatorway".
- i | n | v | i | g | i | l | a | t | o | r
- in | nv | vi | ig | gi | il | la | at | to | or
- inv | nvi | vig | igi | gil | ila | lat | ato | tor
- invi | nvig | vigi | igil | gila | ilat | lato | ator
- Word Gram
|Invigilator||someone who watches examination candidates to prevent cheating|
View English words with the unique letters used in invigilator. Words With The Letters Agilnortv
|Invigilate||as of students taking an exam, to prevent cheating|
|Proctor||someone who supervises (an examination)|
Invigilator Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With I
- Ends With R