- Types Of Speech
- You can use jakes as a noun in a sentence.
- About Jakes
- A 1 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters a, e, j, k, and s, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter k. Jakes starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters j, ja, jak, jake, and the ending characters are s, es, kes, akes, ..
- A small outbuilding with a bench having holes through which a user can defecate
- School Grade
- Jakes is set as a grade one word that starts with j, ends with s, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is jakes a scrabble word? A 16 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Jakes in Pig Latin is said as "akesjay or akesjway".
- j | a | k | e | s
- ja | ak | ke | es
- jak | ake | kes
- jake | akes
- Word Gram
|Anon||sweet pulpy tropical fruit with thick scaly rind and shiny black seeds|
|Anonymous||having no known name or identity or known source|
"an anonymous gift"
|Appliance||durable goods for home or office use|
View all cognitive synonyms for Jakes
|Jakes||a small outbuilding with a bench having holes through which a user can defecate|
View English words with the unique letters used in jakes. Words With The Letters Aejks
|Outbuilding||a building that is subordinate to and separate from a main building|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Jakes (5 letters)||16||18||jakes|
Jakes Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With J
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters