- Types Of Speech
- You can use jasmine as a noun in a sentence.
- About Jasmine
- A 3 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, e, i, j, m, n, and s, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter m. Jasmine starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters j, ja, jas, jasm, jasmi, and the ending characters are e, ne, ine, mine, smine, ..
- Any of several shrubs and vines of the genus Jasminum chiefly native to Asia
- Is jasmine a scrabble word? A 16 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Jasmine in Pig Latin is said as "asminejay or asminejway".
- j | a | s | m | i | n | e
- ja | as | sm | mi | in | ne
- jas | asm | smi | min | ine
- jasm | asmi | smin | mine
- Word Gram
|Jasmine||any of several shrubs and vines of the genus Jasminum chiefly native to Asia|
View English words with the unique letters used in jasmine. Words With The Letters Aeijmns
|Bush||hair growing in the pubic area|
|Shrub||a low woody perennial plant usually having several major branches|
|Jessamine||tall-climbing deciduous shrub with fragrant white or yellow or red flowers used in perfume and to flavor tea|
|Jasminum||shrubs and woody climbers mostly of tropical and temperate Old World: jasmine;|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Jansenism (9 letters)||18 +2||23 +3||jansenism|
|Jasmine (7 letters)||16||20||jasmine|
|Jessamine (9 letters)||18 +2||22 +2||jessamine|
Jasmine Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With J
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters