- Types Of Speech
- You can use jefferson as a noun in a sentence.
- About Jefferson
- A 3 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters e, f, j, n, o, r, and s, 6 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter e. Jefferson starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters j, je, jef, jeff, jeffe, and the ending characters are n, on, son, rson, erson, . Jefferson is also a double consonant (ff) word. View the double consonant words list.
- 3rd President of the United States; chief drafter of the Declaration of Independence; made the Louisiana Purchase in 1803 and sent out the Lewis and Clark Expedition to explore it (1743-1826)
- Pig Latin
- Jefferson in Pig Latin is said as "effersonjay or effersonjway".
- j | e | f | f | e | r | s | o | n
- je | ef | ff | fe | er | rs | so | on
- jef | eff | ffe | fer | ers | rso | son
- jeff | effe | ffer | fers | erso | rson
- Word Gram
|Jefferson||3rd President of the United States|
chief drafter of the Declaration of Independence
made the Louisiana Purchase in 1803 and sent out the Lewis and Clark Expedition to explore it (1743-1826)
View English words with the unique letters used in jefferson. Words With The Letters Efjnors
|President||the office of the United States head of state|
"a President is elected every four years"
|President Of The United States|
|United States President|
Jefferson Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With J
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters