- Types Of Speech
- You can use jenny as a noun in a sentence.
- About Jenny
- A 2 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters e, j, n, and y, 4 consonants, 1 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter n. Jenny starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters j, je, jen, jenn, and the ending characters are y, ny, nny, enny, . Jenny is also a double consonant (nn) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Female donkey
- Is jenny a scrabble word? A 15 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Jenny in Pig Latin is said as "ennyjay or ennyjway".
- j | e | n | n | y
- je | en | nn | ny
- jen | enn | nny
- jenn | enny
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- female donkey
- United States architect who designed the first skyscraper in which a metal skeleton was used (1832-1907)
|Adulteress||a woman adulterer|
|Autocratic||characteristic of an absolute ruler or absolute rule|
having absolute sovereignty
"an authoritarian regime"
"a dictatorial rule that lasted for the duration of the war"
"a tyrannical government"
|Biddy||young bird especially of domestic fowl|
|Bossy||offensively self-assured or given to exercising usually unwarranted power|
"an autocratic person"
"a bossy way of ordering others around"
"a rather aggressive and dominating character"
"managed the employees in an aloof magisteri
|Bunco||a swindle in which you cheat at gambling or persuade a person to buy worthless property|
|Bunko||a swindle in which you cheat at gambling or persuade a person to buy worthless property|
|Burro||small donkey used as a pack animal|
View all cognitive synonyms for Jenny
View English words with the unique letters used in jenny. Words With The Letters Ejny
View All Names For Jenny
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Jenny (5 letters)||15||18||jenny|
|Benjy (5 letters)||17 +2||20 +2||benjy|
Jenny Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With J
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters