- Types Of Speech
- You can use johnny as a noun in a sentence.
- About Johnny
- A 2 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters h, j, n, o, and y, 5 consonants, 1 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters hn. Johnny starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters j, jo, joh, john, johnn, and the ending characters are y, ny, nny, hnny, ohnny, . Johnny is also a double consonant (nn) word. View the double consonant words list.
- `johnny'' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War; `grayback'' derived from their gray Confederate uniforms
- Is johnny a scrabble word? A 19 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Johnny in Pig Latin is said as "ohnnyjay or ohnnyjway".
- j | o | h | n | n | y
- jo | oh | hn | nn | ny
- joh | ohn | hnn | nny
- john | ohnn | hnny
- Word Gram
|Animal||a living organism characterized by voluntary movement|
|Appliance||durable goods for home or office use|
|Bastard||derogatory term for a variation that is not genuine|
something irregular or inferior or of dubious origin
"the architecture was a kind of bastard suggesting Gothic but not true Gothic"
|Bath||you soak your body in a bathtub|
"he has a good bath every morning"
|Bathroom||a room (as in a residence) containing a bath or shower and usually a washbasin and toilet|
|Beast||a living organism characterized by voluntary movement|
|Beau||a man who is the lover of a girl or young woman|
"if I''d known he was her boyfriend I wouldn''t have asked"
View all cognitive synonyms for Johnny
|Johnny||`johnny'' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War|
`grayback'' derived from their gray Confederate uniforms
View English words with the unique letters used in johnny. Words With The Letters Hjnoy
View All Names For Johnny
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Johnny (6 letters)||19||21||johnny|
|John Jay (8 letters)|
Johnny Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With J
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters