- Types Of Speech
- You can use joshua as a noun in a sentence.
- About Joshua
- A 2 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters a, h, j, o, s, and u, 3 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters sh. Joshua starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters j, jo, jos, josh, joshu, and the ending characters are a, ua, hua, shua, oshua, ..
- A book in the Old Testament describing how Joshua led the Israelites into Canaan (the Promised Land) after the death of Moses
- Is joshua a scrabble word? A 16 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Joshua in Pig Latin is said as "oshuajay or oshuajway".
- j | o | s | h | u | a
- jo | os | sh | hu | ua
- jos | osh | shu | hua
- josh | oshu | shua
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a book in the Old Testament describing how joshua led the Israelites into Canaan (the Promised Land) after the death of Moses
- (Old Testament) Moses' successor who led the Israelites into the Promised Land;
best remembered for his destruction of Jericho
|Joshua||a book in the Old Testament describing how Joshua led the Israelites into Canaan (the Promised Land) after the death of Moses|
View English words with the unique letters used in joshua. Words With The Letters Ahjosu
|Book||physical objects consisting of a number of pages bound together|
"he used a large book as a doorstop"
|Prophets||the second of three divisions of the Hebrew Scriptures|
View All Names For Joshua
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Joshua (6 letters)||16||18||joshua|
Joshua Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With J
- Ends With A
- Spelled With / Contains Letters