- Types Of Speech
- You can use jungle as a noun in a sentence.
- About Jungle
- A 2 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters e, g, j, l, n, and u, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters ng. Jungle starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters j, ju, jun, jung, jungl, and the ending characters are e, le, gle, ngle, ungle, ..
- A place where hoboes camp
- School Grade
- Jungle is set as a grade four word that starts with j, ends with e, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is jungle a scrabble word? A 14 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Jungle in Pig Latin is said as "unglejay or unglejway".
- j | u | n | g | l | e
- ju | un | ng | gl | le
- jun | ung | ngl | gle
- jung | ungl | ngle
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a place where hoboes camp
- a location marked by an intense competition and struggle for survival
- an impenetrable equatorial forest
|Afforestation||the conversion of bare or cultivated land into forest (originally for the purpose of hunting)|
|Arboretum||a facility where trees and shrubs are cultivated for exhibition|
|Backwoods||a remote and undeveloped area|
|Ballpark||a facility in which ball games are played (especially baseball games)|
"take me out to the ballpark"
|Bedding||material used to provide a bed for animals|
|Bedlam||pejorative terms for an insane asylum|
|Boondocks||a remote and undeveloped area|
View all cognitive synonyms for Jungle
|Jungle||a place where hoboes camp|
View English words with the unique letters used in jungle. Words With The Letters Egjlnu
|Camp||temporary living quarters specially built by the army for soldiers|
"wherever he went in the camp the men were grumbling"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Jungle (6 letters)||14||20||jungle|
|Jungled (7 letters)||16 +2||22 +2||jungled|
Jungle Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With J
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters