- Types Of Speech
- You can use kamasutra as a noun in a sentence.
- About Kamasutra
- A 4 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters a, k, m, r, s, t, and u, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter s. Kamasutra starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters k, ka, kam, kama, kamas, and the ending characters are a, ra, tra, utra, sutra, ..
- (Hinduism) an ancient Sanskrit text giving rules for sensuous and sensual pleasure and love and marriage in accordance with Hindu law
- Compound Words
- A compound word, kamasutra has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are kama, and sutra.
- Pig Latin
- Kamasutra in Pig Latin is said as "amasutrakay or amasutrakway".
- k | a | m | a | s | u | t | r | a
- ka | am | ma | as | su | ut | tr | ra
- kam | ama | mas | asu | sut | utr | tra
- kama | amas | masu | asut | sutr | utra
- Word Gram
|Kamasutra||(Hinduism) an ancient Sanskrit text giving rules for sensuous and sensual pleasure and love and marriage in accordance with Hindu law|
View English words with the unique letters used in kamasutra. Words With The Letters Akmrstu
Kamasutra Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With K
- Ends With A
- Spelled With / Contains Letters