- Types Of Speech
- You can use karat as a noun in a sentence.
- About Karat
- A 2 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters a, k, r, and t, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter r. Karat starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters k, ka, kar, kara, and the ending characters are t, at, rat, arat, ..
- The unit of measurement for the proportion of gold in an alloy; 18-karat gold is 75% gold; 24-karat gold is pure gold
- Is karat a scrabble word? A 9 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Karat in Pig Latin is said as "aratkay or aratkway".
- k | a | r | a | t
- ka | ar | ra | at
- kar | ara | rat
- kara | arat
- Word Gram
|Katar||a peninsula extending northward from the Arabian mainland into the Persian Gulf|
|Karat||the unit of measurement for the proportion of gold in an alloy|
18-karat gold is 75% gold
24-karat gold is pure gold
View English words with the unique letters used in karat. Words With The Letters Akrt
|Unit||an assemblage of parts that is regarded as a single entity|
"how big is that part compared to the whole?"
"the team is a unit"
|Unit Of Measurement|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Kurta (5 letters)||9||10 +1||kurta|
|Katar (5 letters)||9||9||katar|
|Ataturk (7 letters)||11 +2||12 +3||ataturk|
|Kurrat (6 letters)||10 +1||11 +2||akrrtu|
|Karat (5 letters)||9||9||katar|
|Autarky (7 letters)||14 +5||14 +5||autarky|
Karat Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With K
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters