- Types Of Speech
- You can use kenya as a noun in a sentence.
- About Kenya
- A 2 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters a, e, k, n, and y, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter n. Kenya starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters k, ke, ken, keny, and the ending characters are a, ya, nya, enya, ..
- A republic in eastern Africa; achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1963; major archeological discoveries have been made in the Great Rift Valley in Kenya
- Is kenya a scrabble word? A 12 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Kenya in Pig Latin is said as "enyakay or enyakway".
- k | e | n | y | a
- ke | en | ny | ya
- ken | eny | nya
- keny | enya
- Word Gram
|Kenya||a republic in eastern Africa|
achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1963
major archeological discoveries have been made in the Great Rift Valley in Kenya
View English words with the unique letters used in kenya. Words With The Letters Aekny
|Africa||the second largest continent;|
located south of Europe and bordered to the west by the South Atlantic and to the east by the Indian Ocean
View All Names For Kenya
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Kenya (5 letters)||12||12||kenya|
|Kenyan (6 letters)||13 +1||14 +2||kenyan|
|Yankee (6 letters)||13 +1||13 +1||yankee|
Kenya Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With K
- Ends With A
- Spelled With / Contains Letters