- Types Of Speech
- You can use keyboard as a noun in a sentence.
- About Keyboard
- A 2 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, b, d, e, k, o, r, and y, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters bo. Keyboard starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters k, ke, key, keyb, keybo, and the ending characters are d, rd, ard, oard, board, ..
- Holder consisting of an arrangement of hooks on which keys or locks can be hung
- Compound Words
- A compound word, keyboard has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are key, and board.
- Pig Latin
- Keyboard in Pig Latin is said as "eyboardkay or eyboardkway".
- k | e | y | b | o | a | r | d
- ke | ey | yb | bo | oa | ar | rd
- key | eyb | ybo | boa | oar | ard
- keyb | eybo | yboa | boar | oard
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- holder consisting of an arrangement of hooks on which keys or locks can be hung
- device consisting of a set of keys on a piano or organ or typewriter or typesetting machine or computer or the like
|Autotype||an exact copy or reproduction|
|Avid||marked by active interest and enthusiasm|
"an avid sports fan"
"a great walker"
"an eager beaver"
|Cabinet||a cupboard-like repository or piece of furniture with doors and shelves and drawers|
for storage or display
|Choir||the area occupied by singers|
the part of the chancel between sanctuary and nave
|Console||housing for electronic instruments, as radio or television|
|Eager||a high wave (often dangerous) caused by tidal flow (as by colliding tidal currents or in a narrow estuary)|
|Echo||the persistence of a sound after its source has stopped|
View all cognitive synonyms for Keyboard
|Keyboard||holder consisting of an arrangement of hooks on which keys or locks can be hung|
View English words with the unique letters used in keyboard. Words With The Letters Abdekory
|Holder||a holding device|
"a towel holder"
Keyboard Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With K
- Ends With D
- Spelled With / Contains Letters